The closures are designed to keep runners safe and will be enforced by Police Scotland.
• Burghmuir Drive: Closed 6am to 2pm between both junctions with Burghmuir Circle.
Traffic will be diverted via Burghmuir Circle where NO WAITING will be enforced.
• Nether Davah Way and Upperboat Road: Closed 11am to 12.30pm between Blackhall Road and St James Place for its entire length.
• C117 St James’ Place from Upperboat Road to Polinar Dam to Blackhall Road at John Sorrie Drive: Closed 11am to 2pm.
• C117 from Polinar Dam to new roundabout at John Sorrie Drive: Closed 11am to 2pm.
• Between Burnhervie and Polinar Dam: Closed 11.30am to 12.30pm.
Speaking on behalf of the Run Garioch 2015 Race Committee, Race Director Eric Simpson said, “With 2015 being the 10th anniversary of ‘the Garioch 10k’, this year’s Run Garioch will be the biggest ever.
“The safety of all our runners is our number one priority, so we thank both Police Scotland for their support and our local residents for their patience with these road closures.”